Take off from Kilimanjaro Airport in your own private executive jet for the trip of a lifetime.
- First stop is the Serengeti with the wildebeest calving season in full swing (for journeys taken in February). Spend three nights at Legendary Safari Camp’s private tented mobile camp in Maswa. This is a private conservancy where you can see the migration and not being a national park, you can walk with our expert guides. The migration obviously flows in here and you have complete exclusivity which is unheard of in the Serengeti itself.
- Then fly to Brazzaville spending the night at the Radisson Blu. Brazzaville is the most wonderful, characterful city which is completely safe. It is home to the sapeurs, wonderful dandies who dress up in fabulous suits with brightly coloured shirts, ties etc. and they wear sunglasses, a hat and they have a stick. They perform their own dances and the public simply adore them.
- The next day you fly to Mboko where Ngaga Camp is located. Three nights are spent here in Odzala Kokouaka trekking the western lowland gorilla. Being arboreal, this gorilla trekking experience is far more immersive as they jump around you. They also have a primatologist, Magda, stationed here which really brings the gorilla families to life. There are three habituated groups and unlike the mountain gorillas, the treks are all really close by and on pretty even terrain.
- Next on to Windhoek in Namibia and onto Namib Rand where three nights are spent at Boulders Camp, exploring this fabulous ancient desert.
- Then you fly to the Okavango Delta where three nights are spent at Vumbura Plains.
- Depart from the Delta back to Nairobi and connect with your onward flights.
- Private charter flights throughout
- Private pilot guide and private guides and vehicles throughout
- Exclusive use camp at Maswa , Serengeti with Legendary Safari Camps
- Exclusive use camp at Odzala National Park with Odzala Discovery camps
- Exclusive use camp at Wolwedans Boulders
- Supplement for exclusive use at Vumbura Plains.
This tour can depart at any time, but in order to capture the calving period of the migration, we recommend February.
This extraordinary 13-day, exclusive private jet journey boasts sublime, handpicked accommodation, situated in the most exclusive of settings and is an authentic experience, set in the most iconic destinations in Africa.
Special Access to Signature Experiences
This journey combines unique lodges and reserves across Central, East, West and Southern Africa with a selection of unmissable destinations & experiences within the areas in which we operate. We will not only expose you to some of the best wildlife experiences in the world but also offer authentic cultural introductions and first-hand insight into our ground-breaking conservation initiatives.
Private Guides – In Our Hands from Beginning to End
From the moment you board your private jet and touch down in Africa to the moment you leave, you will be escorted throughout your journey. No airport queues, VIP assistance to private terminals, customs and baggage claims. Additionally, our wealth of expertise found in our private and specialist guides and ground logistics teams, means that you’ll experience a journey unlike any other!
Your private jet is ideally configured to accommodate small groups and families and will be used for all international routes. Where this is not possible for internal flights, a Private Charter Flight will be used. Turbo-prop fixed wing aircraft and private vehicle transfers will be used internally, to connect with bush landing strips.
How will my visit positively help support these regions?
In addition, this itinerary is unique, as it includes conservation safari elements.
So it is travelling with a heart and a conscience and ensuring that one’s money goes into the correct places.
Further details of the locations and following charities that are included in this itinerary can be viewed in their respective tabs above.
- The Legendary Safari Company is part of the Friedkin Conservation Fund
- Odzala are part of the Congo Conservation Company
- Wolwedans are the most philanthropically proactive company in Nambia
- Wilderness Wildlife Trust do excellent work in Botswana
Thirteen nights on the ground cost from $72,068 pp subject to exchange rates (excluding international flights and based on six people travelling in three double/twin rooms). Price includes private charter flight with pilot guide, private guides and vehicles and exclusive camps.
Jet aircraft images are for illustrative purposes only and are indicative of the types of aircraft used for these journeys which is dependent on the number of travellers in the party.