Where are Ani Villas located?
Located in Koh Yao Noi Island, this property captures a true serenity from tropical elements surroundings. The island of Koh Yao Noi is the Thailand travellers remember from decades ago.
A place of warmth and genuineness with welcoming Southeast Asian culture. Koh Yao Noi is an hour’s journey from both Krabi and Phuket international airports. Transfer to the Ani Thailand estate is by private boat or helicopter.
What sort of accommodation is available at Ani Villas?
Villa Estate Room Configuration
• The villa’s 10 bedrooms are grouped into three cosy clusters.
• Located at either end of the property, the two Master Ocean Front Suites (97sq m) offer beach vistas from the comfort of a king-size bed. French doors lead from the bedroom out onto a private terrace with front-row sea views. The en-suite bathrooms have a walk-in shower and a large bath tub that overlooks the beach.
• The two Family Suites (91sq m) are located behind the Master Ocean Front Suites. Each has two bedrooms set either side of a shared living room; all bedrooms can be set up with king-size or twin beds and have their own en-suite bathroom with a shower.
• Each of the four Pool Suites (135sq m) has a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and an oversized bath tub, centred around a private pool. They also have a veranda overlooking the lawn and main pool.
Total 10 bedrooms - sleeps 20
• There are two main pools to choose from, not to mention a 90-metre stretch of beachfront.
• The infinity pool in the centre of the resort overlooks the beach and ocean beyond; there’s more than enough space for all 20 guests at once, otherwise some can relax on the nearby sundeck while others splash out.
• There’s a children’s pool with steps and a waterslide in front of the spa; the hotel has inflatables for you to borrow during your stay.
• Each of the Pool Suites has their own secluded pool for a discreet dip.
What Activities are available at Ani Villas?
• Southeast Asian cooking classes
• Daily children’s activity programme
• Jasmine garland making
• Cycling tour
• Koh Yao Noi island tour
• Stand-up paddleboards
• Snorkel equipment
• Mountain bikes for adults and kids
À La Carte Activities & Excursions
• Muay Thai Boxing - Traditional martial art, instruction by the Thai National Champion
• Rock Climbing - Experience the islands from a bird’s eye view
• Yoga - Enjoy Viyasana, Hatha or Yin Yoga
• Scuba diving
• Deep water solo
• Explore the islands of Hong, Pak Bia, Lading, Rai, Kudu, Roi
• Batik painting
• Visit Krabi, Thalene Bay and The Big Tree
Does Ani Villas cater for families with young children?
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children’s activity program (treasure hunt, crafts, kids cooking classes…)
When is the best time to visit Ani Villas?
Ultimately, the best time to visit the Koh Yao Noi Island will depend on your preferences. While most travellers choose to visit during the dry season, this is often the most popular and crowded time. Rates for hotels and villas will rise during this popular time as the weather is ideal for exploring the island.
While the Koh Yao Noi weather makes it the ideal place for a relaxing, tropical holiday, the island does experience seasonal monsoons. There are two main seasons in Koh Yao Noi which revolve around these changes in weather, so it is important to plan your holiday accordingly. Monsoon season occurs mainly between June and November.
During the monsoon or rainy season, the island will likely experience daily rains. This can range from light to torrential downpours, but they should only last a few hours each day. Though the rain is not ideal for a holiday stay, there will likely still be sunshine outside of afternoon hours. For visitors looking to explore the island at its most quiet, the monsoon season can actually be the best time to visit as the beaches will be quiet and clean.
Between January and April, Koh Yao Noi experiences its dry season. This is a popular time for visitors as it is considered to be the best time to visit Koh Yao Noi. This is a relatively rain-free season and the resort on Koh Yao Noi will be much more popular.
During these months in the dry season, temperatures are generally over 26 degrees Celsius (or 80 degrees Fahrenheit). This is the best time to explore the island and participate in activities like snorkelling, hiking and cycling.